Thursday, January 25, 2007

What is the best PDA game ever made?

The editor of Palm 24/7 selects his two favorite games and WordPop is one of them. We are of course thrilled that he would choose WordPop. For all your Mobile news make sure to drop by daily to Palm 24/7.

Here is their commentary:

For me there are two that stand out as being perfectly suited to the PDA / Smart Phone format but it would be good to know which games you have played the most and keep coming back to time and time again.

Igzo The Dolphin is just so addictive and probably the game I have played most on any type of device or games console. It's only 13k and free so there's no excuse not to try it.

WordPop! has had me turning in circles for the past few months- I am not very good at it but that does not stop me trying over and over and over again to beat my high score. It has been responsible for more late nights than anything else lately.

1 comment:

Unknown said...

Smart phone is not very common now, how ever in a few short time it will be very popular. I really like the smart phone because present something different and i think it is very useful to everyone, that is why i prefer to looking for information about this topic or another one like costa rica investment opportunities i think it is very interesting.